Work at Always Riding
Always Riding is a pure online family business, specialising in the cycle clothing and accessories sector. Our unique style and brand coupled with the highest possible level of customer service have resulted in a rapid expansion of world wide sales over the past 12 months.
Available positions 4th August 2014 - Administration & Customer Service
A varied and engaging position that encompasses a broad reach of tasks, providing the opportunity for the the successful applicant to experience a modern, dynamic eCommerce retail environment within the cycling industry. The role involves:
- Processing of customer returns & warranty issues
- Customer service email and live chat support
- Goods inwards support and stock counting at point of warehouse entry
- Supporting backup role in orders despatch during busy periods, or at times of other staff holiday
Whilst the role is expansive, please do remember that Always Riding is a small family business, and part of what we refer to below as a willingness to hop between tasks, is that some days will feature a lot of one thing or a mix of all, but never too much to handle. If you are a person who relishes a varied day, and enjoys completing a distinct set of tasks whilst week by week seeing the direct input of your efforts, then you'll fit in perfectly.
- Neat, tidy and with a keen attention to detail
- Possess a willingness to adapt and hop between tasks
- A pleasant, open manner - cheery, if you will!
- Enjoy an independent, small business environment - zero bureaucracy, strikingly efficient, and of course, fun
- An interest and knowledge of at least some part of cycling life and culture would be welcome
- Fluency in one of our site supported languages is desirable but by no means a prerequisite
Salary - Competitive remuneration.
To apply, please email with your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do make sure before applying that you are clear on the role we are offering in order to avoid disappointment.