Chrome Industries Bravo 3.0 BLCKCHRM
The return of a classic bag - this is the Chrome Industries Bravo 3.0 Backpack. The Bravo has always been a lean looking bag with those crossing straps and metal buckles - we especially like the BLCKCHRM treatment to the metal hardware. It’s about as stealthy as you can expect from rucksack.
The big change on the Bravo 3.0 is the fabric - it uses a Cordura infused Sailcloth type fabric (not dissimilar to XPAC) to make it a chunk lighter than the older 2.0 model. The fabric is just as durable and weather-proof as the original ballistic nylon. The foam back panel has also been updated for more comfort and there is an additional mesh pocket underneath the Bravo’s x-straps.
All the best features of the older Chrome Bravo models are still there: you get a dedicated 15” laptop pocket, a waterproof roll-top main pocket, water bottle holders and Chrome’s legendary lifetime warranty. The Bravo was one of the best commuter bags available and the new Chrome Bravo 3.0 knocks it out the park.
- 35L Capacity
- Padded laptop sleeve - up to a 15” MacBookPro
- Side water bottle stashes
- Roll top main compartment
- Cross straps for additional carrying
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps
- Updated Hopper EVA back panel
- Sailcloth inspired lightweight Cordura infused fabric
- Approximately 400 grams lighter than the Bravo 2.0
- Totally weatherproof
- Military grade internal waterproofing
- New, updated version of Chrome’s classic commuter backpack
- Weatherproof - ready for the worst of winter
- BLCKCHRM edition uses stealth black metal hardware
- Wipe clean
- Air dry