Chrome Industries Pike Pack 2.0 - Black Tarp
Part of Chrome’s Modal Collection, the Pike Backpack is a versatile bag that has lots of pockets and zips and it can be configured in a couple of ways depending on what you’re carrying. The maximum capacity is 22 litres, there is a dedicated 15” laptop sleeve and on the back is a rapid-access zip.
The front flap on the Pike can be clipped down securely onto the front or the back of the bag, to keep a smooth silhouette or to keep things within easy reach. There are a multitude of zips to allow you access into the main compartment from several angles - helpful for when you’re packed to bursting and you need something right in the middle.
Chrome took a slightly different aesthetic approach with the Modal collection. The out lining is made out a classy Polyester Twill fabric. It keeps up with Chrome’s rugged and practical nature whilst trying to tone things down a bit and give out a more refined look.
- Versatile day bag
- Volume: 22L
- Dimensions (cm W x H x D): 30 x 48 x 16
- Separate, padded laptop pocket for 15” screens
- The top cover can be folded over the front or over the back
- Access to the main pocket via an oversized front zip
- Side pockets for water bottles and bike locks
- Polyester/600D Twill melange fabric
- 70D nylon liner
- Part of Chrome’s Modal Collection
- Plenty of pockets to keep kit organised
- Versatile and tough design
- Styled up to be slightly smarter
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally