Chrome Industries Urban Ex Gas Can Pack
A compact, fully waterproof backpack with a wide top zip opening, the Chrome Urban Ex Gas Can Pack is ideal for everyday use in all weathers. The bag is radio frequency welded for full watertightness and is made from a tough, lightweight poly/nylon fabric.
The bag has 22 litres of capacity which includes a laptop sleeve which will fit a 13” Macbook Pro, a removable internal organisation panel, and a quick access zip pocket. Its boxy shape facilitates efficient packing and the Molle loops on the outside offer a convenient home for your D-lock.
The bag has ergonomic padded shoulder straps and a padded back, plus a chest strap to better distribute weight and prevent unwanted movement whilst on the bike. It has a carry handle both at the top and side of the bag for carrying when it is not being worn.
Check out the video above to get a better feel for the bag and its overall design.
- 600D poly/nylon
- Synthetic rubber base
- Volume: 22 litres
- Approximate dimensions (w x h x d): 10.75 x 19 x 6” / 27 x 48 x 15 cm
- Wide top zip opening to main compartment
- Exterior quick access zip pocket
- Removable interior organisation panel
- 13” laptop sleeve
- Radio frequency welded seams
- Two strap harness with sternum strap
- Side mounted handle for carrying off the body
- Low profile Molle attachment loops
- Colour: black
- Lightweight, tough and fully waterproof
- Practical internal organisation and wide zip around opening style
- Quick access pocket for keys, wallet etc.
- Multiple carry styles
- Versatile bag for commuting, daytripping and around town use
- Wipe clean
- Air dry