Chrome Industries Volcan Pack
Since Chrome’s inception in 1995, durability has been at the heart of all the bags they’ve ever made. The heavy duty tarpaulin fabric has been seen in a whole variety of different bags throughout the years, including the Metropolis and Barrage. The Volcan put’s it to good use here as it is waterproof and ready for the rigours of daily use.
The Volcan has a spacious 31 litre capacity, which is accessed from a top zip. The whole bag is seriously sturdy and the rectangular shape helps you pack things in a logical manner (packing cubes are your best friend). There is an internal padded laptop sleeve too for for up to 15” screens. The front document pocket is gusseted so you can fit plenty into it.
Given its size, shape and durability, the Chrome Volacn is well suited to a variety of different uses. You can use it as a day bag for the essentials and you can take it on a week-long holiday. You could also fill it with a weeks worth of fruit or use it to transport a bunch of flowers. The choice is up to you.
- Weatherproof and city-proof
- Sturdy 22oz tarpaulin
- 70d nylon lining
- Top zip for top loading
- Internal laptop sleeve for 15” screens
- Internal mesh organisers
- Front gusseted document pocket
- Water bottle pocket on the size
- Shoulder-yoke backpack straps for extra carry power
- Moulded EVA back panel
- Volume: 31 litres
- Dimensions: Height: 48cm Width: 30cm Depth: 15cm
- Ideal for day trips, weekends or even week long trips abroad
- Totally weatherproof
- Seriously tough tarpaulin construction
- Wipe Clean
- Air dry