Chrome Industries Vega 2.0 Transit Brief - Black Tarp
The Chrome Industries Vega 2.0 could be summed up as a three-way travel brief. We feel like that would be underselling it by quite some way. Bouncing between different travel modes can be a bit cumbersome with a traditional backpack or messenger. The straps are hanging free, catching on anything and everything. Chrome looked at how people were travelling, how people wanted to carry bags and they rafted the Vega Transit Brief.
The Three-Way of the Chrome Vega 2.0 Transit Brief refers to the fact that you can carry the bag in three ways - like a brief case, like a messenger bag and like a backpack. The messenger strap is removable and the backpack straps stow away when you’re not using them. The carry straps are unobtrusive so they are always there, but who doesn’t want a convenient point to pick your bag up from?
The Chrome Vega 2.0 Transit Brief has plenty of space to carry your gear too. There is a dedicated, padded and weatherproofed pocket for your 15” laptop. The main compartment has plenty of mesh organisers inside for your small goods and the external zippered pocket has space for your passport and notebook.
- 1680d ballistic nylon outer
- Dedicated, padded and weatherproof laptop compartment
- Large side zip access to main compartment
- Low profile styling
- Three carrying options - classic brief handle, cross body shoulder strap or backpack style (via hideaway straps)
- Backpack straps have padded and a sternum strap
- Trolley pass-through slot for combining with suitcase on longer trips
- Dimensions (cm D x W x H): 14.0 x 45.1 x 27.9
- Volume: 15 litres
- Space for laptop up to 15”
- Tech-friendly design, with extra padded laptop and phone pockets
- Laptop compartment will fit a 15” MacBook Pro
- Versatile carrying options
- Tough, durable construction
- Ideal for commuting or lightweight travelling
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally