DZR Marco Shoe - Black
DZR's popularity among the bike polo community has steadily risen in the last few years. Working in conjunction with some of the best riders in the game the Marco Shoe has been packed with polo specific features yet works seamlessly off the bike.
On the court a tough nylon shank forms the core of the shoe which, in combination with the recessed cleat ensures a stiff outsole and efficient power transfer whilst maximising comfort and flexibility off the bike.
On the advice from players DZR beefed up the padding around the often bashed ankles and included additional ventilation both for keeping feet cool on hot days and letting water drain away when rain and spray dominate a match.
Off the bike the Marco's understated styling make it perfect for some apres ride refreshments.
- SPD compatible
- Fibre-glass reinforced sole
- Performance mapped flex for mobility
- Strategic stiffness for power transfer
- 600 luminosity reflective badge
- Natural rubber sole - sticky, durable and provides optimum grip
- Asymmetrical protection - strategically placed cushioning on the lateral side of the high top protects against wayward bike polo ankle strikes!
- Fibreglass reinforced power plate gives optimal power and support to the rider
- Power Strap allows tightening or loosening without lace adjustment
- Reflective rear badge grabs attention in low light
- Treat your new pair of DZR with the care you would offer any other vulcanised trainer
- Remove marks with a damp, soapy cloth (no bleach!)
- Take care not to scuff the top of the shoe if you regularly flick the pedal up with your foot when setting off