Mission Workshop The Fraction Backpack
As the name kind of hints at, the Mission Workshop Fraction is a scaled down version of the Sanction. It isn’t scaled down too much though, don’t worry - the Fraction has a 14 litre internal capacity and all the useful accessory and laptop pockets as its bigger brother.
The material of choice for the Fraction is 1000D Nylon which is a staple in high end backpacks for good reason. Nylon is extremely durable, scuff resistant, relatively lightweight and doesn’t do a bad job at holding its shape. Talking of shape, the Fraction uses an internal frame sheet for a little extra rigidity, which helps the bag sit comfortably on your back and for when you’re packing it out.
The Fraction sits nice at the small end of the backpack spectrum. If you prefer to keep your kit to a minimum, or because you simply don’t carry that much with you in the first place, the Mission Workshop Fraction is the bag for you.
- Waterproof backpack for daily essentials
- Fabric is 1000D Nylon, a robust backpack staple
- Storm flap covering the majority of pockets
- Internal zip pocket that can fit most 13” laptop (don’t forget your padded sleeve)
- Zip-up accessory pockets
- Lower velcro pocket
- Sternum strap
- Volume: 14 L
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- External Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 13 (HxWxD in cm)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Small size backpack for carrying your daily essentials
- If you want something bigger, check out the Sanction and the Fitzroy
- Weatherproof bag means you don’t need to worry about the rain
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally