Mission Workshop The Sanction Backpack
DESCRIPTIONMission Workshop The Sanction - Grey, 20 L
The Sanction is one of Mission Workshop’s best selling bag for good reason. The clean, unassuming silhouette, the not-too-big 20L capacity and the tough, waterproof materials all make it well suited to the spoils and toils of urban life. There’s a sweet simplicity to the Sanction which keeps it focussed on the being a great bag rather than impressing with gimmicky party tricks.
Mission Workshop are based in San Francisco. Their team has more some serious experience designing and making bags and once a bag is prototyped and tested in their own workshop, they get the finished produced manufactured close to home, in America. The Sanction is no different - designed, prototyped and manufactured all in the USA.
The Sanction’s main pocket closes with a large flap closed by a set of clips - no water will be making its way in there - and there is a separate zip pocket to store your laptop in there. On the front is a selection of zip and velcro pockets to keep your accessories close at hand and just as dry as anything in the main pocket.
All the daily situations of carrying are covered by the Sanction. It’ll carry your laptop and gear for work, it’ll carry a change of clothes and wash kit for an overnight stay, it’ll even carry a range of camera gear for a small on-set shoot.
- Weatherproof backpack for day daily
- Fabric is 1000D Nylon, a robust backpack staple
- Storm flap covering the majority of pockets
- Internal zip pocket that can fit most 15” laptop (don’t forget your padded sleeve)
- Zip-up accessory pockets
- Lower velcro pocket
- Sternum strap
- Volume: 20 L
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- External Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 13 (HxWxD in cm)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Middle-of-the-road size backpack for all the daily uses you can think of
- Weatherproof bag means you don’t need to worry about the rain
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally